Apprentice Customer Service Advisor (31405)
The Growth Company
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
Customer contract management:
- Promote effective contract management within their team
- Work effectively with all internal and external customers
- Facilitate any contract changes required by customers
- Work closely with all Healthwork teams to ensure efficient contract management of new and existing contracts
- Liaise with new customers to ensure a smooth integration into services provided by Healthwork
- Ensure that referrals and appointments are managed efficiently for customers
- Maintain all records accurately
- Ensure that Customer and Healthwork data is stored and recorded accurately
- Preparing clinics by getting files ready, attaching electronic files to the calendars and ensuring that paperwork/forms are available for clinics
- Provide an effective telephone and reception service that requires tact and diplomacy when dealing with requests and referrals
- Promote effective communication skills within the CST
- Efficiently and effectively manage all types of communication from Healthwork internal and external customers e.g. email, telephone calls, letters and faxes
- Dealing sensitively with any complaints, problems or issues arising and where necessary referring the situation to the relevant Manager as appropriate
Maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and other business in accordance with professional codes of conduct and relevant legislation such as the General Data Protection.
- Maintain business confidentiality in line with Healthwork policies and procedures
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
- Basic typing skills
- Good time keeping skills
- Good communication skills
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship gaining:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.