National Minimum Wage for age paid. Wage advertised is for 16–17-year-olds.
Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays on a rota basis.
Customer Service advisors are highly valued members of the aftersales team with responsibility for communication between the customer and the workshop. Our advisors know that customer service is more than completing the job - it's about understanding the customer’s expectations, anticipating their future needs, and building long term trusted relationships.
- Serving and assisting customers with their queries and needs
- Manage all service telephone, email and walk-in enquiries
- Meet and greet customers, qualify work, and identify customer’s additional needs at vehicle drop-off
- Continuously seek to improve customer service feedback by identifying service improvement opportunities within the aftersales department and sharing any customer feedback with the management team
- Ensure customer expectations and requirements are identified, and successfully managed throughout the customer service journey
- Collect and manage customer information to ensure accurate details are captured
- Efficiently manage customer communication through repairs with timely progress updates and gaining
- Maintain knowledge of Nissan retention products and services upselling where appropriate.
- To discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer, where appropriate.
- Confidently present our services and products
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating customer confidence in the aftersales operation by taking ownership of every customer’s experience
- People focused with the confidence and personality to develop long term customer relationships
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Able to work with defined processes and guidelines and have good core administration skills to accurately capture customer details
The potential in earning an accreditation with Nissan and a full time position.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good general computer skills as this will be your daily workstation
- Good communication skills with the ability to talk to customers
- Attention to detail
- Smart and presentable
- Punctual and positive individual
- Has a can do attitude
GSCE grade 5/C+, equivalent and above in maths and English preferred.
Advanced Customer Service Specialist Standard.
Nissan Service advisor accreditation - involving web based and possible external Academy courses - day by day involvement and guidance by Aftersales team.