Duties to include:
- Servicing existing clients by taking instructions over the phone
- Processing changes and recording of clients transactions
- Ensuring policy renewals are sent to clients
- Following up on Sales/Marketing campaigns with outbound calls to existing customers
- Acting as an introducer for Financial services
- Full training and licensing are provided to comply with FCA regulations
To continue onto full time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Sales and Customer Service skills
- I T skills
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic knowledge of insurance
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in a team
4 GCSE at grades 7-4/A-C including maths and English or equivalent.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including:
- Functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning