While working for Speedy Freight, you will be working as an apprentice customer service advisor and completing your Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship qualification.
Your day to day duties may include, but are not limited to;
- Managing depot messages
- General administrative duties.
- Will involve some traffic planning.
- Ensuring customers are informed of late or delayed deliveries using the relevant contact method (automated electronic, email and telephone)
- Experience of busy office environment essential.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience in effectively communicating internally and externally
- Organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills adaptable and flexible in approach to work
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
Future ProspectsUpon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme there may be the opportunity for full time employment as a Customer Service Advisor or Traffic Planner.
- Good attention to detail,
- Effective and clear communication skills,
- Good telephone manner (polite),
- Strong organisational skills.
Qualifications RequiredThere are no industry specific qualifications required prior to starting the apprenticeship.
Training ProvidedYou will be assigned a work place mentor and a dedicated personal tutor who will assist you in the active completion of your apprenticeship programme.
You will learn a variety of skills and theory knowledge that will aid you to increase your job competency.