Apprentice Customer Service Advisor - Intermediate (Level 2)
Plasto Sac Uk Ltd
The North Lancs. Training Group
- General administration duties
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Telesales (no cold calling required)
- Data inputting
- Entering claims to the database
- Dealing with emails
- Working closely with team members
- To work 1 Saturday in 5 - 9.00am - 12 noon
To continue onto full time employment.
- Customer Service skills
- IT skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Confident and mature attitude
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in a team
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.