Apprentice Customer Service Advisor - Intermediate (Level 2)
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Based at the Service Centre, you will be working within a team of 3 people.
- Being the first point of call when dealing with customer enquiries
- Actioning the call to determine the best outcome
- Looking on the companies software system to book in jobs
- Looking at using all Microsoft Office suites
- Responding to emails
- Liaising with Engineers both on the phone and face to face
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Liaising internally with other branches and departments to obtain information
- Photocopying, scanning, shredding and other office duties as required
- Out bound service calls
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Packages
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Organised with a professional attitude
- Well presented
- Have a caring nature
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.