Apprentice Customer Service Advisor - Intermediate (Level 2)
CATALYST CLAIMS MANAGEMENT LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Carry out desk-top handling of insurance claims
- To provide administrative support and handle incoming and outgoing calls for the insurance function and ensure the delivery of service to our clients to the required standards.
- Work flexibly, in a rapidly developing office environment
- Communicate effectively when making outbound or taking inbound calls
- Develop and maintain working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Take incoming instructions, manage and appoint the appropriate claim roles
- Ensure that KPIs and deadlines are met throughout the insurance claims handling process
- Update company systems’ ensuring all information is recorded in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with company processes and procedures.
- Close down of insurance claims on completion of works ensuring that all necessary paperwork and management information is in place
- Conversion of claims to invoice to the appropriate party
- Maintenance of claims data on claims database system
- Ensure full compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 at all times
- Ensure average lifecycle is kept to a minimum through proactive claims handling
- To act as a contributing member of the team and undertake such other duties as reasonably required
To continue onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate, both verbal and written at all levels within the organisation
- Numerate and methodical with a keen attention for detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines and schedules
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Possesses or Working towards Cert CII or equivalent
- Polite, pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Capable of working under own initiative and without supervision
- A proactive self-starter and demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
GCSE or equivalent at grades A* - C (9 - 4) in maths and English.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.