Apprentice Customer Service Administrator, Ollerton - Intermediate (Level 2)
The Forge Trust
Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors at reception and responding to their enquiries
- Providing telephone and reception support, receiving and forwarding messages to pupils, parents and staff
- Being responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail
- Using the school’s MIS to access/update pupil contact information
- Distribution of fire registers, letters etc.
- Typing of letters
- Photocopying and scanning
- Any other duty or task appropriate to the role
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted.
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance.
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Knowledge of Scholar Pack
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Genuine interest in the sector
GCSE Grades A* to C or equivalent are essential, specifically maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9- grade 4.
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.