Learning to work effectively as part of a team, as well as using your own initiative, developing excellent communication skills.
Learning to apply a range of skills in order to provide an excellent service to customers including:
- Answering incoming calls
- Responding to emails
- Greeting customers face to face
- Assisting with some basic administrative duties
Responsibilities will include:
- Learning to deal with all queries in an effective and efficient way
- Learning how to accurately maintain records, both manual and computerised
- Meeting SKT Welfare’s values
- Effectively using IT as appropriate
- Gaining a good understanding of procedures and policies
- Maintaining excellent levels of attendance with your tutor sessions and successfully achieving a qualification in Customer Service
- Support with fundraising activities and events
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to delivering focused customer services
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to take ownership of tasks and work accurately and flexibly within a busy team
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach
- The ability to deal with a range of situations and to respond to customer’s needs
At least 4 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent), including English and maths.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning