Apprentice Customer Service Administrator - Intermediate (Level 2)
Walmersley Trade Centre Limited
The North Lancs. Training Group
- Working in a small team and being mentored by the sales executive
- Shadowing the sales executive, to learn as much as possible about the industry
- Learning all about the automotive industry and keeping up with current trends
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis and learn to enhance your communication skills
- Learn all aspects of administration relating to the role
- Update stock lists and place orders
- Communicate with customers via email and telephone, dealing inbound and outbound calls
- Will be all taught all company systems to help you progress within your role
To continue onto full time employment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, including word and excel
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Polite and pleasant telephone manner
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.