The main duties and responsibilities are:
- To assist the Community Engagement Lead in establishing new links with relevant organisations and local communities to raise awareness and promote LOROS services
- To assist the Community Engagement Lead in maintaining existing links with relevant organisations and local communities to raise awareness and promote LOROS services
- To develop and maintain our social medial presence
This is a varied job with lots of exciting challenges. We are looking for a motivated individual willing to learn and develop new skills to join the team in delivering this essential service. Good communication and organisation skills are important in this role due to the variety of work you will be undertaking.
During the fixed term period, you will complete the elements of the apprenticeship to attain a Level 3 in Customer Service. In-house training will be provided as appropriate.
Upon the completion of the apprenticeship, there would be an opportunity to apply for a permanent position if available.
We strongly advise that all applicants are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on application to Hospice based and patient facing roles, if they are able, as a means for employees and volunteers to protect their own health and that of our vulnerable patients.
When at the hospice, face masks must be worn and again, these are provided by the hospice. They are available at the entrances to the building.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Keyboard skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Record keeping
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Positive approach to work
- Polite and confident manner
- Able to rise to a challenge and work in a very busy environment
- Proactive approach to learning
- GCSE grade A to C/8 to 4 or equivalent in English and maths
Training Provider to be confirmed.
Customer Service Specialist level 3.