- You will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public
- Dealing with customers face to face, over the phone and via email
- Meeting customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Taking accurate messages
- Updating computer systems accurately
A chance to progress through the company.
There will be very busy periods during the day when you will be expected to prioritise your workload and communicate effectively with customers and other staff members.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm and polite when under pressure
- High standards of English and maths
- IT literate
- High standards of personal appearance
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Friendly and outgoing personality
GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and maths (or equivalent qualifications).
- Level 2 (Intermediate) Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard