Reporting to the Service Co-Ordinator.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generate new business leads
- Managing new enquiries
- Development of new relationships with clients that may have requirements for Secure Power products and services
- Communicate with customers professionally and courteously
- Understand and learn the products and services offered by Secure Power
- Target end user customers as a priority
- Work with our account management teams to identify new opportunities
- Arrange meetings for the external sales team
- Report and document enquiries via the internal CRM system
- Manage project opportunities
- Sales forecasting
This role would suit someone who wishes to develop a career in tele-sales, account management, internal sales, or external sales. Further accredited training is provisioned for the committed and ambitious candidate.
Candidates will ensure they have sustainable transport links to reach our location of:
- Unit 4, Acres Hill Business Park, 2 Acres Hill Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 4LR
Other InformationSecure Power are a market leading UPS, generator and fire suppression solution supplier. The head office is based in Sheffield and the business operates across the UK and Europe. Secure Power are one of the fastest growing companies in the power industry. Anyone joining the business must be driven, hard-working and a team player.
- Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Social media skills
- Team building skills
- Literacy skills
- Organisational skills
- Determined and aim to be target focused after training
4 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)