What will the apprentice be doing?
• Daily stock reports for customers
• Extract reports off the system using Excel
• Processing orders
• Checking orders/chasing payments
• Print invoices
• Handle customer queries
• Deal with customer issues/complaints and resolve them to the best of your ability
• Taking calls, making calls
• Using emails inbound and outbound
• Keeping systems to up to date to ensure there is a track record of orders
• General administrative duties
• Proactive duties to ensure customers are up to date with all deliveries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
- Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
• A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired