What will the apprentice be doing?
What does the job involve?
- Creating new accounts on customer database.
- Resolving customer queries and complaints in a professional and courteous manner
- Identifying areas for improving the customer experience and implementing routines and processes with support from the management team
- Supporting the Marketing Assistant with ad hoc marketing tasks
- Answering incoming calls and handling queries via telephone and email
- Inputting customer orders
- Administrative duties such as updating customer accounts and producing delivery notes, credit notes and invoices
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
We are seeking an Apprentice Customer Relationship Advisor to join our Customer Service team on a 16 month contract, with the potential to lead to a full time permenant position. This is a great role for an individual who is looking to progress their career in customer service.
You will gain everyday experience in a wide range of customer service, sales, and marketing tasks, whilst receiving on the job training with an apprenticeship provider to gain a Customer Service Specialist Level 3 qualification.
The primary role of the Apprentice Customer Experience Advisor is to be responsible for building positive relationships with customers, communicating effectively with them, and providing excellent service to potential, new and existing customers. You will also identify opportunities for improving the customer experience while studying for your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level. Should you choose to progress on a customer service career path, you may be eligible for further professional membership including management.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C /9-4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C /9-4) Desired