What will I gain from this?
During this 14/15 month apprenticeship with the CarShop you will work towards the following qualification:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
This will be a fully site based apprenticeship with on-site tutor visits and assessment on site and via Teams/Zoom.
What will I be doing?
- You will be the first real contact that our customer has with CarShop
- You will be doing out-bound calls to customers who have found their perfect car online and have asked us to help make their dream a reality.
- There are other responsibilities and you will learn about how CarShop provides the best possible customer service and how you can be a part of evolving our approach
- By the end of the apprenticeship, you will be the expert and able to provide ideas to help us innovate
What do I need to be successful?
- No experience is necessary and we don’t expect you to be an expert in customer service or the automotive world, it is all about attitude
- A keen desire to learn, a love of interaction with people and a passion for cars is all we are looking for
What do we offer you?
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- Private medical insurance options
- Salary sacrifice schemes including cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme
- And much more!!
Well the world is your oyster at CarShop. As long as you do a great job, CarShop will invest in your learning, development and career progression. The CarShop Contact Centre manager likes to promote from within whenever he can and as the contact centre is growing then there will be lots of future opportunities. The obvious choice for you would be to progress to be a Team leader then Supervisor however there are many more jobs in CarShop that you might be interested in and we will invest in you to help you reach your goals.
CarShop are absolutely committed to making sure you have a great place to work and are excited and engaged in what you are doing. CarShop will support and reward all of your achievements.
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
We will ensure that all our resourcing processes are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
You may also have experience of: Apprentice Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Advisor, Sales Adviser, Sales Associate, Sales representative, Customer Consultant, Retail Assistant, Retail Advisor, Retail Adviser, Car Sales, Automotive Sales, Furniture Sales, Carpet Sales, Membership, Hospitality, Events, Apprentice Sales, etc.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- As with most jobs we would like you to have an interest and passion in what we do
- With professionalism and a smart appearance, we would also appreciate it if you had superb communication (written and oral) and be highly self-motivated
- Naturally, due to the nature of the job you will have excellent customer service skills and it would be advantageous if you were proficient in the use of IT packages
- That’s it, that’s all we need because if you have the right attitude we will help and support you with the rest
- Positive attitude – determined and solution focused
- A desire to continuous learning and development
- Team player, with the personality skill set to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging business operation
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Polite, calm and approachable persona
GCSE or equivalents in maths & English at grade 4 or above desirable but not essential.
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Functional Skills if required
This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of onsite tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.