Apprentice Customer Accounts Administration Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
Plasto Sac Uk Ltd
The North Lancs. Training Group
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an apprentice accounts administrator to join this well established company.
- Working in a fast paced working environment working with a friendly team
- You will be undertaking your Level 2 Business Administration qualification, and be supported to develop your communication skills both verbally and written
- Learning to match invoices to GRV's, code and enter invoices
- Manage new supplier details
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Learn how to do the monthly statement reconciliation
- Liaise with internal staff
- Monthly payment list
- Filing and any other duties as required
To continue onto full time employment.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good customer service skills
- Organised and have a good attention to detail
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Work well under pressure
- Looking to progress your career within accounts
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.