The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Preparing and cooking breakfast, lunch and dinners for residents
- Cleaning and adhering to Health and Safety
- Stock Rotation
- Stock ordering
- Menu prep
- Understanding special dietary requirements
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- Good cooking skills
- Teamwork skills
Good levels of Maths and English.
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering.
- There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in Mathematics and English if required