Revills Farm Shop
HIT TRAINING LTD
The Cafe at Revills Farm shop serve warming bowls of homemade soup, a selection of sandwiches, light snacks, cakes and pastries and cream teas served with traditional English homemade jam and local jersey clotted cream.
Revills have a fantastic opportunity for a keen chef to join their team as an apprentice, learn the trade and gain a Level 2 Production Chef Qualification.
- Supporting the Head Chef, ensuring high levels of food preparation and presentation
- You will be trained in and be responsible for Food Safety
- You will be trained in and be responsible for Health & Safety
- You will learn how to manager Food costs
- You will be trained in how to prepare and cook current and changing menu items
- Assisting with Stock ordering
- Assisting with Stock Rotation
- Ensure the kitchen is thoroughly clean and the cleaning schedule is adhered to daily and weekly tasks allocated
You will be working towards a full time position should one be available at the end of your Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Able to use a computer confidently
- Team player
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work with people from many different backgrounds
- Keen to learn
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Level 2 Food Production Chef Apprenticeship
- Maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.