The BTS Group are currently recruiting an apprentice Contract Support Administrator to work full-time at our Needham Market office for a busy utility arboriculture department.
The role requires someone to:
- Provide administration support, whilst also dealing with ad hoc queries from clients, subcontractors and members of the public
- Reporting to the Contract Support Manager and working alongside a friendly team of colleagues we are seeking someone to hit the ground running in providing admin support to ensure the seamless operations of an important contract
- If you are hard-working, motivated, with administration experience and able to focus in a busy office, then look no further
- There will be an element of Arboriculture-related tasks, include map drawing, checking maps, and drawing LV diagrams. Although, experience is a bonus, this is not essential, as full training will be provided
For the right candidate who proves to be hard working reliable and with the diligence to complete their apprenticeship successfully a full-time role within the company is likely.
When applying please bear in mind the location.
- Good IT skills especially with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Excellent communications skills
- Customer service skills
You will be able to work as part of a team as well as work independently when needed. You will be a good timekeeper and understand the requirement to be flexible on hours to meet business requirements. You will be self-motivated with good attention to detail. You will have the dedication to complete your apprenticeship.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
No regular college attendance required. Training for all job specific tasks will be given. In addition the apprentice will have the support and guidance of a qualified assessor from the college, who will make on-site visits every 6-8 weeks.