As a brand leader with a flair for innovation, our trailblazing success sees us regularly export our machines to over 70 countries across five continents. In the UK, our machines are installed in bustling coffee shops, hotels, gastro pubs and restaurants - producing exceptional coffee and delivering high profits for retailers.
We manufacture our extensive range of espresso coffee machine models in our state-of-the-art Production Facility in Birmingham - at the very heart of the UK’s leading manufacturing expertise. We’re now seeking a passionate Apprentice Content Producer to join our team.
Main elements of the role will include animation, video editing, photography, copywriting and social media strategy. You will also assist in the digital marketing and promotion of various projects and activities.
This involves assisting our sales director in promoting all product promotion activity, including:
- Marketing our projects using social media, email marketing
- Generating digital content: animation, copy, graphics & video – including the use of photography and videography in the process
- Monitoring SEO and reporting on data & trends
This includes assisting in the creation and editing of content for our website, social media and print materials; assisting in social media planning and scheduling; reporting on SEO and other analytics. It offers an excellent way to build skills, experience and networks that will start your career in digital marketing, social media and communications with a world class and unique company operating in a very consumer-led and competitive sector. Above all, we are looking for someone who can use their own initiative and can bring ideas to the table. You’ll thrive from delivering quality results from your work. Any experience with digital marketing will be advantageous. A willingness to learn and get ‘stuck in’ will be key to growing in this role and being a successful member of the team.
- Working with colleagues, you will take and interpret creative and content briefs
- Research, prepare and develop the media message, treatment and execution to maximise audience engagement – in response to these briefs
- Write treatments, storyboards and scripts for your ideas
- Produce and edit all video and animation content
- Assist with the website development & product brochure updates
- Generate and regularly update content for the company’s social media feeds (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.) including text, images and video
- Write and upload web content including news stories and event listings
- Conduct editing of images for use on website and social media, e.g. – resizing & cropping
- Assist in social media campaign planning and scheduling
- Assist in the writing and sending of e-flyers using the MailChimp system
- Contribute to the development of the new website once the project commences
- Assist with planning and delivery of new concepts to Fracino, e.g. podcasting and livestreaming activity as appropriate
- Generate social media analytics reports using Google Analytics
- Respond to initial enquiries via all communication channels including the phone
- Help to manage client enquiries through providing follow up information
- Liaise with clients to obtain or self-generate text, images and video for promotional materials and use online
- Assist in creating brochures and promotional materials
- Research digital promotional opportunities
- Adhere to company processes, policies and procedures, particularly GDPR data protection legislation
- This is an apprenticeship position, so you will be required to attend all training sessions and deliver work towards your qualification
- Ensure compliance with all relevant funding conditions and reporting requirements
- Act as a point of contact for relevant external enquiries and communication
- Work in a way which celebrates diversity in practice, programs and projects and encourages best practice
- Act as a positive advocate for the company at all times
- Ensure that safeguarding and health & safety policies are observed and positively implemented
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required and agreed with your line manager
This role will allow the successful candidate to achieve a Junior Content Apprenticeship with the opportunity to develop digital marketing experience. Thereafter, there is scope for further training and full-time employment with the company thereafter.
This is an apprenticeship position - all training will be provided.
- Excellent literacy, written and spoken communication skills
- Experience of using multiple social networks and GDPR aware
- Good IT skills, knowledge of using MS office
- Basic image editing
- Able to work to a brief or use initiative
- Able to work to a brief, independently and as part of a team. We need you to be able to solve problems and ask for help when you need it
- Interested in starting a career in digital photography, marketing and communications
- Able to work swiftly and accurately
- Able to communicate enthusiastically and clearly with a wide range of people
- Organised, punctual and reliable
- Confident and able to contribute your own ideas within a team
- Genuine interest in target and results driven approach to working
- Able to act constructively and objectively to feedback given
- Confidence, self-motivation – with a ‘can do’ attitude and possessing a creative flair
- Passion for all things web based and achieving results through monitoring and improving click through rates and conversions
- Applicants should be excellent communicators, literate and numerate
- Grade C/4 and above (or equivalent) in English, maths and IT are expected
Junior Content Producer Level 3 standard.
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training.
Your training will include:
- Brand & Brand Awareness
- Content Planning & Pitching
- Content Development
- Principles of Graphic Design
- Image Editing & Manipulation
- Illustration & Vectors
- Video Capture & Editing
- Desktop Publishing
- Web Design & User Experience
- SEO & Blog Writing
- Content Distribution & social media
- Analytics & Feedback
For a full overview of the junior content producer standard please see: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/junior-content-producer-level-3/