Whether it be a new website to sell your products and services or simply to showcase your business, a genuine SEO strategy that will help elevate your business to the top of Google’s search results, a fantastic video advert or simply some eye-catching content for social media… we can do it all!!!
Sherbet Donkey Media are looking for a bright, passionate individual to join their team as a digital content producer. They are hoping for someone with raw talent in design who is looking to develop their career in the Creative and Marketing sector.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Help and assist with the creation of different digital content including imagery, video, animation, copy and web
- Create proof designs for adverts and creative briefs for clients
- Work with clients professionally and understanding briefs
- Attending creative meetings and putting forward their ideas
- Working with web team to help distribute and upload content
- Help design and implement content across web pages
- Creating a delivering landing pages for multiple web sites
- Managing their time and working across multiple projects at once
- Working within a tight knit team and communicating clearly and confidently
- Writing copy for web and adverts
- Researching and keeping up with current marketing and creative trends
- Completing work on their apprenticeship and attending all training sessions
Future prospects for a keen and hardworking individual will be to continue onto a Level 4 apprenticeship with ourselves, ongoing learning, and a long-term career here at Sherbet Donkey.
- Some knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator – Understands the basic principles with portfolio (educational or professional) is desirable
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working in a team
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Communicates well within a team
- Has extremely good written English and a flair for writing
- Has confidence and is inspired by creative trends
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) inn English, maths, and IT are preferable.
Level 3 Junior Content Producer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)