Apprentice Contact Centre Advisor - Intermediate (Level 2)
Ancaster Group Ltd
LEARNING SKILLS PARTNERSHIP LTD
- To receive and make telephone calls for the group, greeting them and directing them to the relevant departments, offering assistance as necessary.
- To deal with all bookings via the telephone or electronic bookings.
- Receive incoming telephone calls and make outbound calls, answering/making calls politely and to the company scripts
- Re-directing and announcing calls or taking messages as necessary
- General booking of MOT, services, diagnostic and recalls
- Good telephone manner, polite, friendly and professional manner ensuring company requirements are met at all times
- Ensure we deliver the best service for the business
- Adhere to all business procedures and company policies
- Ensure all messages are promptly forwarded to the relevant person or department
- Inform customers if you are unable to pass on messages and advise if there may be a delay in responding
- At all times comply with the Company’s terms and conditions of employment
Alternative shifts, 8am to 5pm, 9am to 6pm, 10am to 7pm Monday – Friday with alternate Saturdays from 8am - 1pm.
This is a fantastic opening to gain permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry.
This apprenticeship will involve working weekends and working in the evenings. This is agreed locally on a rota basis. It will be hard work but it is a great environment to work in. It offers opportunities for reward and progression. All staff get a 15 minute break in the morning, 1 hours lunch and a 15 minute break in the afternoon.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- Customer focus
- Team working
- Relationship building
- Problem solving
- Polite, calm and approachable personality
- Must be a team player
- Must have flexible ‘can do’ approach
GCSE or equivalent maths & English grades A-D 9-3 desirable but not essential
Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard Level 2
This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college. The successful candidate will be allocated an assessor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks and deliver all of the training to gain the qualification and provide the resources to complete work between visits.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.