We are looking for an apprentice to learn specialist skills in composite repairs and carbon component production with opportunities for paint spraying in the future. The successful candidate will need to possess a high attention for detail and be open to learning new skills.
Be part of a small and social team of skilled composite technicians capable of self-directed work and induvial accountability.
There will be other duties involved with the role, this might involve fulfilling parts orders or loading boats onto transport.
To become a fully skilled repairer and paint sprayer. Further skills like trailer driving or organisational possibilities could be made after the right development.
Attention to detail is necessary and willingness to become a valued member of the team.
- Good practical skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a small team
- Able to adapt to last minute task changes
- Willingness to learn & a passion for skilled craftsmanship
A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-5 (or equivalent) including maths, English, and a science.
Engineering Fitter Apprenticeship Standard. Company Training Plan & Assessment, which includes:
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering - Development Knowledge (1 day per week for 2 years at college)
- Development Competence Qualification (workplace)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (If required)
- End Point Assessment at the end of the apprenticeship
- Typical Duration 36 months