- Effectively serve as a point of support to Compliance Team members
- Interact with business wide network depots & contractors on the phone and by email in a
- professional manner.
- Obtain accurate information & update internal records with information gathered
- Use appropriate communication channels.
- Conducting scheduled outbound calls to depots
- Using our in-house system for setting up of New Driver Onboarding & associated checks
- Data entry & analysis
- Collating & Timely sharing of data
- Compiling control reports
- Offering other general administration support to the compliance team
- Actively and enthusiastically working towards achieving the Apprenticeship Qualification
Full-time permanent role with the company.
You will be working in a team of 3 / 4 people with interaction with wider Customer Services Team of 20 / 30 team members within a dynamic and complex business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Work, Outlook,
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Completed Secondary education Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Good communicator at all levels
- Works effectively under pressure with ability to prioritise workloads
- You should be able to work effectively as an individual, as well as part of the wider team
- Self-starter who is highly organisation, with a proactive approach and
- Can do attitude to problem solving
- Excellent professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- You will have high attention to detail
- You must possess high levels of initiative, energy and have passion and dedication for completing tasks to the highest standards
- A very confident telephone manner
- A helpful and willing attitude with a determination to succeed
- Ambitious and career focused
GCSE C or above in English and Maths
Training ProvidedTeaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Business Administration