Apprentice Communications Support Engineer
CHERRY & WHITE LIMITED
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Fault finding within their reference network
- Attending customer visits
- Participation in installation projects
- Testing the functionality of new products
- Liaising with customers over the telephone and emails e.g. orders, faults, projects etc.
- Processing incoming and outgoing orders
- Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Cherry & White
Depending on performance there may be an opportunity to stay with the business.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong IT Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on your own and as a member of a team
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
A minimum of grade 4 in maths and grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
- Level 3 - Unified Communications Technician standard
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.