Apprentice Commis Chef - The Millpool, Coventry
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
You will be working as part of the Kitchen team and will be trained fully. Your day to day duties are likely to include:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food to our high company standards
- Taste testing and monitoring the quality of all dishes
- Assisting the kitchen team in all areas of the kitchen – including cleaning, stock taking, deliveries, maintenance of equipment & rotation of stock
- Take responsibility for stock control and minimising wastage
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene standards and workplace cleanliness procedures
- Assisting the head chef with adhoc duties
continuous training & development opportunities
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
From 1 April 2019 The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.90 per hour. From This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
We need you to have a passion for great food, and be confident working in a team and individually, whilst you work towards your apprenticeship.
We’re looking for an individual who is passionate and genuinely interested in starting up a fast moving career.
None required - all training will be provided!
- Commis Chef Apprenticeship L2
- Functional skills English
- Functional skills maths
- Functional skills ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.