What will the apprentice be doing?
- Producing high quality dishes
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Meeting customer requirements
- Preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Executive / Sous Chef.
Assisting all of the team in planning and developing new menus including costings for airline clients
- Keeping all areas clean, workable and hygienic
Ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Food Hygiene, Healthy and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
Working in the team to ensure all food items are ordered and kept to a very high standard
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will gain a Commis Chef Level 2 and on successful completion of your apprenticeship, we hope that you will take up a permanent role within dnata Catering and take advantage of further development to progress your career with us.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once completed, the apprentice may be offered the full time role to carry on their catering careers with Dnata Catering UK.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Team working, Creative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade Level 2 or equivalent) Essential