This role is paying National Minimum Wage per age. The rate advertised is for 16-17 year old candidates.
- We are looking for a keen and motivated individual who is willing to learn the ropes, our head chef has a great wealth of knowledge he will share with you as part of your training
- You will work alongside our Head Chef and Chef de Partie, to help prepare, cook and present some of the dishes on the menu
- We pride ourselves on using fresh ingredients, and serving dishes that people don’t have at home
- We are open Wednesday - Sunday so these would be your working days, with the exception of bank holidays which you will be required to work and get the Tuesday and Wednesday off
There’s the possibility of a permanent position for the right candidate dependent on business needs.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- To be able to work as part of a team and follow instructions
- Good attention to detail
- Good time keeping
None, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the application process.
- Level 2 Commis Chef qualification
- Functional Skills Maths and English if required