The ideal applicant will be trained in an ideal work-based environment & will be a key member of the team, they will be trained in health & safety, food safety, knife safety & nutrition.
Duties within the role would include:
- Preparing & cooking a variety of dishes from fresh ingredients including meat, fish, poultry & game
- Preparing & cooking starters
- Serving hot & cold deserts
- Making pasta & bread products
- Pay increments based on progress towards achieving targets & objectives
Progression into full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good practical skills
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Passion for being creative within a kitchen environment
- Motivated to learn
- Reliable & punctual
- Hard working
No formal qualifications are required.
Level 2 Commis Chef apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning