Family and socially friendly hours 30-40 per week.
Opportunities to progress within the company.
Task will include:
- Ingredient preparation
- Plating up and presentation of food
- Portion control and wastage control
- Helping with stock control, and putting deliveries away
- keeping kitchen clean and tidy
Full time job and potential to progress within the company.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Passion for food
- Attention to detail
- Good sense of humour
- Willingness to learn
Apprenticeship Level 2 Commis Chef.