The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Prepare kitchen ingredients
- Assist with various kitchen duties
- The candidate will be required to help with deliveries and develop a good understanding of stock rotation
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Time management
- Work well within a close, small team
- Able to demonstrate good initiative
- Willing to work
No formal qualifications are required.
- Develop recipes for the butchers
- Chance to work alongside local butchers
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Commis Chef
- There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in Mathematics and English if required.