- Creating menus and dishes
- Adhering to health and safety
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy
Full time, permanent position for the right candidate, upon completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Effective communication
- Good time keeping and time management
- Organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Awareness of personal hygiene
- Passionate about food
- GCSE or equivalent in mathematics and English.
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Commis Chef - Knowledge and skills development linked to the qualification, behavioural development linked to be a productive member of the kitchen team, providing creative solutions within the kitchen environment.
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
- Functional Skills in mathematics and English if required