Duties will include:
- Prepping and assisting chefs in our cookery lessons
- It is a fast-paced job where there is always something that needs to be done
- It is practical education so individuals should be prepared to work hard and learn a lot
- You will be working with a team during our public lessons and events ensuring hygiene is always at its highest standards
- Also assisting the chef / teachers by making sure all ingredients and equipment are ready before every class or event and making sure that our customers feel comfortable and enjoy their experience
Progression into full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Must be 100% willing to get stuck in with cleaning
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to work in a busy fast paced environment
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Commis Chef apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work based learning.