Duties to include:
- Food Preparation for all areas
- Stock control
- Making soups and pate
- To contribute to review and refresh menu's
- Measure dish ingredients
- Assisting the head chef
- Clearing up at the end with the kitchen team
- Must be eager to learn and punctual
A full time permanent position for the right candidate.
The candidate must be able to travel to work on time due to the office being based in a rural location.
- Good communicator
- Able to work independently
- Good IT skills
- Asks for help when unsure
- Team player
- Able to follow instruction
- Positive attitude
- Has integrity
- Passionate about food
Good level of GCSE maths and English (or the equivalent).
intermediate Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard.