Job role will include:
- You will be learning a specific section, working under the Chef de Partie
- Help to prepare fresh ingredients
- Ensuring excellent hygiene is maintained
- Follow Health and Safety at all times
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion size
- Deep cleaning duties
- Helping with stock rotation and stock control
Upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity for further training or a permanent position for the right candidate.
Please note the location of the business and available bus/train routes.
Salary will be dependent on age and experience.
Fair share of tips.
- Good communicator
- Able to work independently
- Good telephone manner
- Asks for help when unsure
- Team player
- Able to follow instruction
- Positive attitude
- Has integrity
No formal qualifications required.
- Full Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard - Level 2
- English and maths Functional Skills Level 1 if needed