Job role to include:
- Preparation of all veg and salad
- Presentation of meals
- Preparation of puddings
- Preparation of mains
- All cleaning duties
The Commis Chef will be fully immersed in all aspects of a busy running kitchen.
Lots of opportunity for progression, lots of training opportunities, opportunity to move and gain experience within other pubs that the owner has.
This pub/restaurant has an excellent location in Malvern near the Retail Park. A wonderful opportunity to learn the hospitality from the inside.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Asks for help when unsure
- Team player
- Able to follow instruction
- Positive attitude
- Has integrity
Must have GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
Level 2 Commis Chef apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)