- Assist with the production of high quality, freshly prepared food as directed by the Head Chef.
- Assist with day to day washing up and cleaning as per cleaning schedules and as directed by the
- Head Chef.
- Assisting in the implementation and effective discharge of all relevant statutory requirements within
- the kitchen department. These include health & safety, food safety and fire safety.
- Completing your allocated shifts as per the duty rota.
- Preparing and cooking a high quality, well presented and appropriate food offer as per the menu.
- To ensure that customer expectations are satisfied and where possible exceeded both in terms of
- food quality and speed of service.
- To ensure excellent and enduring standards of both food hygiene/safety and personal hygiene/presentation throughout the kitchen department.
- Assisting in regular and routine cleaning in line with detailed cleaning schedules.
- Assisting with the completion of and collation of all necessary paperwork. This includes cleaning
- schedules, food safety paperwork and the collation of delivery notes/invoices as directed by the
- Head Chef.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Aware it could be unsociable hours due to the industry and job role
- Keen interest in cooking
- Good communication skills
- No formal qualifications required
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Commis Chef, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning