Apprentice Commis Chef - Intermediate (Level 2)
Maypole Inn (Halifax) Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Will be trained to the highest standard
- Prepare vegetables
- Soups and sauces
- Preparation of fresh starters
- Deserts, sticky toffee puddings, various crumbles and cheesecakes
- Plating up dishes
- Preparation of weekly specials, including fish, poultry, steak
- Kitchen preparation and food hygiene essential
To continue onto full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of team and on own initiative
- Interest in catering
- Adhere to food hygiene and health and safety
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Commis chef (Catering and Hospitality), including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.