Apprentice Commis Chef
HIT TRAINING LTD
You spend a lot of your life at work and they firmly believe you should only be there because you love your job. Alongside learning the trade the successful applicant will work towards gaining a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification.
The successful candidate will be passionate about food, ambitious to progress their career and be an enthusiastic team member.
Shifts will vary and you will be working a mixture of lunch and dinner shifts.
Duties will include:
- Basic Food Preparation
- To prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the senior chef
- To be responsible for any given section communicating any food requirements to the Head Chef
- To work in any area of the kitchen as required by the senior chef on duty To work in a clean and safe manner To carry out any cleaning duties as required
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To ensure Food Policy documentation is completed on a daily and weekly basis in accordance with company policy as requested
Following completion, they will be offered a full time permanent role with us, and an opportunity to complete the Chef du Partie apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Strong time management – work effectively within given time frame to finish tasks set.
Demonstrate high standards of professionalism & passion.
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Commis Chef - Level 2 standard
- Maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.