Apprentice Commis Chef
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Preparing and serving all dishes from the menu, poultry and fish
- Preparing and serving diverse dishes
- Work from a pub classic menu and a la carte menu
- Coming up with recipe ideas
- Preparing lunch dishes
- Dish and pot washing
- Prep and close down kitchen
To continue onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Passion for food
- Interest in the industry
- Hard working
- Work well in a team
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.