Apprentice Commis Chef
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Working along side Head Chef
- Preparation of starters, desserts and salads
- Progression onto main meals
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy
- Working to food hygiene regulations
To continue onto full time employment
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Must have a keen interest in cooking
- Own transport beneficial due to location
No formal qualifications required
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Commis Chef, including NVQ
- Functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.