Apprentice Commis Chef
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Working alongside the Chef Owner, duties will include:
- Daily bread making
- General food preparation
- Butchery and fish preparation
- Creating fresh seasonal items
- Following cleaning schedules
- Adhering to health and safety
- Following instructions
To continue onto full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability
- A good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Must be flexible
- Strong work ethic
- A genuine passion to become a Chef
- Good team player
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.