Apprentice Commis Chef
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Learning basic knife skills
- Preparing food
- Complying with food standards
- Being part of a friendly kitchen team
- Learning to cook dishes from the menu
- Learning how to manage and priorities orders
To continue onto full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability
- Must have a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Interested in catering
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.