Apprentice Commis Chef
FLAT CAP HOTELS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Head Chef
- Train in all departments of the kitchen
- Ranging from hot and cold starters, main courses and desserts
- Being able to move around and be trained in all sections of the kitchen
- Working on function food preparation
- Preparing fresh dishes daily
- Have a high standard of work practice and hygiene and comply with health and safety standards
To continue onto full-time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Have an interest in this sector
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Commis Chef apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.