Apprentice Commis Chef
THE VICARAGE HOTEL LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Learning all aspects of food preparation
- Mentored by the company's award winning Executive Chef
- Training in all departments of the kitchen, ranging from hot and cold starters, main courses and desserts
- Working on function food preparation
- Preparing fresh dishes daily
- Have a high standard of work practice and comply with health and safety and food hygiene standards
- Opportunity for progression
To continue onto full time employment.
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Have an interest in this sector
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.