Apprentice Commis Chef
PEAPODS PARK LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Prepping and assisting chefs in our cookery lessons.
- It is a fast-paced job where there is always something that needs to be done.
- It is pracical education so individuals should be prepared to work hard and learn a lot.
- You will be working with a team during our public lessons and events ensuring hygiene is always at its highest standards.
- Also assisting the chef / teachers by making sure all ingredients and equipment are ready before every class or event and making sure that our customers feel comfortable and enjoy their experience.
Progression into full time employment
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Must be 100% willing to get stuck in with cleaning
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy fast paced environment
No formal qualifications required
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.