Apprentice Commis Chef
Apex London Wall Hotel
HIT TRAINING LTD
People have spoken! Apex Hotels are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London.
At Apex Hotels, they offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that they also offer generous pay and benefits too.
Apex London Wall Hotel are looking for a Commis Chef who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts their guests at the heart of everything they do.
As Commis Chef you will assist the Chef de Partie in the running of the section and with the preparation and service of food. Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- Preparing dishes so they are ready for guests at the right time, in line with brand standards.
- Preparing the mis-en-place for the relevant dishes and menu’s.
- Ensuring equipment and work spaces are kept clean and tidy and in line with food hygiene requirements.
- Working towards gaining a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification.
Full time position at the hotel.
- You will be a strong team player but also have the initiative to work on your own.
- Able to take instructions
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Service orientated
- Well presented
- Excellent standards of personal hygiene/appearance.
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Commis Chef apprenticeship Level 2 standard
Maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.