Apprentice Commis Chef
Sea Trout Inn
HIT TRAINING LTD
The Sea Trout offers a seasonally influenced menu using the freshest ingredients from the very best of the incredible range of local suppliers within the county. If you are looking to progress in your career then join the team at the newly opened Sea Trout at this exciting time with career progression and training opportunities.
The Sea Trout is opening with new owners on the 22nd July and they have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice chef to join their team, learn the trade and gain a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification
Duties will include:
- Ingredient preparation
- Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
- Plating up and presentation of food
- Taking instruction from senior chefs
- Cleaning and clearing down workstations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Portion control
continuation of employment
Are you able to commute to and from work?
Other InformationThis position will require you to work evenings and weekends
- Some previous experience of working with food is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take instructions
- Willing to learn
- Grade C/4 (or Equivalent) in maths and English is an advantage but not essential.
- maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Commis Chef apprenticeship Level 2
- maths and English Functional skills if required if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.