Apprentice Commis Chef
The Pig & Whistle
HIT TRAINING LTD
The Pig and Whistle offer a seasonally influenced menu using the freshest ingredients from the very best of the incredible range of local suppliers within the county. If you are looking to take a progress in your career then join Pig and Whistle at this exciting time with career progression and training opportunities.
The Pig and Whistle have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice chef to join their team, learn the trade and gain a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification.
Duties will include:
- Ingredient preparation
- Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
- Plating up and presentation of food
- Taking instruction from senior chefs
- Cleaning and clearing down workstations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Portion control
continuation of employment
Are you able to get to and from work?
Other InformationThis role will require you to work evenings and weekends
- Some previous experience of working with food is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to learn
Grade C/4 (or Equivalent) in maths and English is an advantage but not essential as maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process
- Commis Chef apprenticeship Level 2
- maths and English Functional skills if required if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.